December 1, 2019
Are you looking forward to registering a company in Singapore? These are the few steps you need to prepare yourself for to incorporate your company in Singapore!
Singapore is consistently ranked highly in international surveys
- Proposed Company Name: The first thing you need to think of is your
- Business Activities: The second thing you need to think about is the core business activity that describes what your company does?
- Paid Up Share Capital: Once you have the business activities for your company, you need to decide about the paid-up share capital. This is the amount you will receive from all the shareholders in exchange for company shares.
- Share Structure: The share structure represents how many shares each shareholder will receive. This is rather straightforward, if you are the sole owner of the company. But if you have many share holders in your company, you need to give a thought to the share allocation.
- Registered Address: Next is the registered address, that you are operating your address from.
- Personal Particulars: When registering your company, you will be asked to provide the personal particulars of all the directors and shareholders of the company, including their email address, contact numbers, and copies of their National Registration Identity Card (or passport for foreigners). So, keep all information and documents ready.
- For Foreigners: For foreigners who are looking to incorporate a company in Singapore, there are additional requirements that you need to take note
- of. For instance, it is important to have a Singaporean director or Singaporean Partner in your company.